I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Natalina at Never Too Late! I am super excited to be nominated! Thank you so much!
For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is, it was started by Okoto Enigma. She started it as a way to discover new blogs. Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So three things about myself:
- I have two kitties that I love! Their names are Logan (after wolverine) and Kaylee (from firefly)
- I went to Colorado School of Mines and got a degree in Applied Mathematics
- I collected elephants as a child and I still like to buy one every now and then again
Here are the 5 questions from Natalina with my answers:
- What made you start a blog?
- I love reading books and it just seemed like it would be cool to start a book blog.
- Where would you travel to if money was not an issue? Why?
- Ireland. It just seems so beautiful and majestic and I think it would be really cool to visit.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Saunas. I have no idea why but they creep me out and I can’t do them. Might have to do with a Rugrats episode where the parents got locked in a sauna?
- If someone was writing your biography what would be its title?
- Perfectly Tolerable (haha is that a cop out?)
- What is one thing you’ve never done but would love to to do?
- I would like to travel more. I have traveled a bit and I love it. I definitely want to travel more! I am going to Germany later this month.
In my opinion, my best posts are:
Here are my nominees:
I tried to pick people who have not been nominated before. So I apologize if you have already done this!
- The Tattooed Book Geek
- Cat on the Book Shelf
- On Your Left
- A Pretty Lil Book Blog
- Beware of the Reader
- Talk Darcy To Me
- Bookworm Book Club
- By Hook or by Book
- The Literary Huntress
- Book Crazy Lady
Here are my five questions:
- What is your favorite book?
- What was the last thing you created?
- What is your favorite childhood memory? (Or at least a very good memory?)
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- What is the best joke you have ever heard / told? (This is my funny question, hahah get it? Cuz jokes are funny)
Good luck everyone and thanks Natalina!!!