How many books have you read from Amazon’s list of 100 Books to read in a lifetime?
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
Disclaimer: All Amazon Links are affiliate links. If you purchase any of these books through one of my links I will get a small commission! All the thoughts/opinions in this post are mine and in no way influenced by Amazon.
I have only read 21 of the 100 suggested books. 21% is pretty bad 😦 I was hoping my number would be much higher.
Did you play along? How many have you read?
I tag: Mousai Books, Luv to Read, Write-Escape, The Cozy Pages, Cafe Book Bean, Lost in a Story, Book Jotter, My Peacock Books, Emotions of a Simple Girl, Purple Pants, Kingdom Book Blog, Ally Writes Things, Baking Thad Books, Howlin Books, The Reader Dragon, Confessions of a Serial Reader, Bookschief Managed, Sam’s Life in Books, What Jane Read Next, She Reads Reviews, My one thousand lives blog, Book Lovers for Life, Confessions of a YA Reader, Modern Witch’s Bookshelf, Life of a Literary Nerd
If I tagged you and you don’t want to play, that is okay. If I didn’t tag you and you want to play that is okay too! This was a lot of fun and I am interested to see how many other people have read!