I was nominated for this award by Mini at Book and Corner. Go check out her blog! She has some really great Instagram pictures that I am totally jealous of 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Thank you so much, Mini for nominating me! I really appreciate it!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here are Mini’s questions for me:
1) What is your guilty pleasure?
Oh, this one is hard! I love candy! I know I shouldn’t eat as much as I do but its just soooo good. I am eating some right now!
2) If given a chance to meet an author, who would you meet and why?
J.K Rowling! Harry Potter was a constant staple throughout my childhood and played a big part in my love of reading!
3) Why do you blog?
I don’t really have a good reason, I just like it. I love reading and I enjoy writing out my thoughts and sending them out into the world. Its also a lot of fun to be part of the blogging community. Book bloggers are amazing!
4) Describe your reading style. Are you a planner or a random reader?
Definitely a random reader! If I try and plan out what to read I often back myself into a reading slump because when it comes time to read a book if I am not feeling it I don’t read it.
5) What would you choose; Book or Internet?
Probably internet because I can read books on the internet! (I don’t care if that answer is cheating haha)
6) Three things you always carry with yourself.
My Phone, a book (or e-book reader) and pony tail holders! I hate when I forget one of these three things and it can ruin my entire day!
7) Where would you like to live and why?
I like where I live. Colorado is an amazing place and I am comfortable here. I don’t want to move!
8) If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos! They are so yummy and you can make them up in so many different ways there will still be a lot of variety.
9) Tell me one fact about yourself.
I love playing softball.
10) If traveling became free, where would you like to go?
Lots of places! Ireland, Norway, England. I would also love to see the Northern Lights.
11) What is at the top of your bucket list?
I don’t have a bucket list, but I want to travel to all the places listed in question 10!
Here are my questions:
- How many physical books do you own?
- “It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
- What game do you dominate when you play it?
- If you could get any tattoo done perfectly for free, what would you get?
- Least favorite genre of books and why?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- What book gave you the worst book hangover?
- What was the last lie that you told?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
I only came up with two of these one my own. The rest I stole from google #SorryNotSorry
Please don’t feel obligated to do this tag, its meant to be fun! Also, if I didn’t tag you but you want to do it consider yourself tagged! Or feel free to answer my questions in the comments if you don’t want to do the full post!