I was tagged by Michaela at Journey Into Books. Check out her blog, its awesome! Also Michaela is a fellow INFJ so you know her blog has got to be great 😉
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1) If you could burn a book, which would you choose?
Lord of the Flies!
2) Who is your most hated book character?
Hmmmm, I don’t know? I know there are characters I hate but none are coming to mind
3) Which book do you want turned into a movie?
4) What song is your jam at the moment?
Thunder by Imagine Dragons
5) What book to movie adaptation are you looking forward to?
I just finished Ready Player One and it was amazing and I can’t wait for the movie, even though I don’t know how they will do the book justice.
6) Which book character do you relate most to?
Again, I am drawing blanks here 😦
7) What is your favorite book genre?
YA Fantasy Sci-Fi all wrapped into one. (I don’t really know the difference between Fantasy and Sci-Fi, they are sort of all combined in my mind)
8) If you could be a supernatural creature, which would you choose?
9) Who is your favorite superhero?
10) Describe yourself in three words?
Introverted, Athletic, and Loving
11) Who do you plan on dressing up as on Halloween?
Oh man! Halloween is almost 8 months away! I haven’t even thought about it yet. I want to do something nerdy but it is so far away! Here are some of my past nerdy costumes:
I am going to cheat and use the same questions as before because I really liked that list and I don’t have time to come up with new questions.
- How many physical books do you own?
- “It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
- What game do you dominate when you play it?
- If you could get any tattoo done perfectly for free, what would you get?
- Least favorite genre of books and why?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- What book gave you the worst book hangover?
- What was the last lie that you told?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
Please don’t feel obligated to do this tag, its meant to be fun! Also, if I didn’t tag you but you want to do it consider yourself tagged! Or feel free to answer my questions in the comments if you don’t want to do the full post!
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!!