Thank you Malanie for nominating me!!
I was nominated by Malanie @ Malanie Loves Fiction! If you haven’t checked out her blog I highly recommend it! It is bright and colorful and awesome! It grabs your attention and is fun and interesting to read! Malanie is amazing and her blog reflects that!!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Malanie (Rachael’s) Questions:
- If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
- What hyped book, do you hate/dislike?
- What is your worst and best trait?
- What is the most interesting thing you’ve read this week?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
- Boring stuff like paying off my house and my car and then saving the rest and earning interest.
What hyped book, do you hate/dislike?
- 50 Shades of Gray! I am all for erotica and kinky things but something about that book just rubbed me the wrong way.
What is your worst and best trait?
- Worst – I am overly emotional
- Best – I am loyal!
What is the most interesting thing you’ve read this week?
- Its Monday so I haven’t read a whole lot this week, but I just finished Nevernight and loved it!
If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
- I HATE getting in trouble so they would probably assume I hadn’t done anything and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Three Things About Me:
- I like dressing comfortable and my preferred clothing is sweats and a t-shirt
- Wolverine is my favorite superhero
- I go on binges where I get super creative and do a lot of artsy stuff I find on pinterest
My Best Posts:
- What is your favorite book?
- What was the last thing you created?
- What is your favorite childhood memory? (Or at least a very good memory?)
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- What is the best joke you have ever heard / told? (This is my funny question, hahah get it? Cuz jokes are funny)
(Yes I stole those questions from the last time I was nominated, but I am nominating new people so it counts!)
As always, if I tagged you please don’t feel obligated to participate, but if you do, please send me a link so I can check it out! Thanks again Malanie for nominating me!