I was nominated by Mary @ Sophril Reads! Mary nominated me as one of her first supporters and I am so glad I could be part of her blog in such a special way! Mary’s blog is one of my favorites and Mary is such an amazing person, so make sure to go check it out!!
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the 4 “First” questions.
- Come up with 4 new “First” questions or just use the same ones from your nomination.
- Nominate your first follower who is still active and interacting with you.
- Nominate up to 4 other bloggers
- Make sure to link back to the original post by The book prescription so I can see all your answers!
- Feel free to add the badge to your blog
Mary’s “First” Questions:
First memory of a story
I remember so many different Children’s books from my childhood, but they don’t have a particular order to them, so I don’t know which is technically the first. But these are three that stand out in my mind:
- Love You Forever by Robert Munsch – Goodreads | Amazon (Affiliate)
- The Monster at the End of this Book by Jon Stone – Goodreads | Amazon (Affiliate)
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. – Goodreads | Amazon (Affiliate)
First book you bought with your own money
I don’t have the faintest idea! But it was probably at a scholastic book fair! I loved those things and my mom would only buy each of us a couple books so if we wanted more we had to buy them ourselves.
Picture source: Wesleyan Academe
First book that made you cry
Again, I don’t know! I cry all the time during books! I know I cried in some of the HP books but they probably aren’t the first.
First book that you didn’t finish
Finally one I can answer! Up until I started blogging it was incredibly rare for me not to finish a book. The first book I can remember not finishing was 50 Shades of Grey. That book made me so uncomfortable!
My “First” Questions:
- First book (or series) you remember falling in love with
- First book you would suggest to a new acquaintance (without knowing anything about their reading likes/dislikes)
- First book you bought with your own money
- First book you wrote a review for (school book reports aren’t reviews!)
Instead of nominating my first follower (who is still active and interacting with me) and 4 other blogs, I am going to nominate my first five followers (who are still active and interacting with me)!
- Sofii @A Book. A Thought.
- James @ This Is My Truth Now
- Mischenko @ Read Rant Rock & Roll
- Sophie @ Beware of the Reader
- JR @ Bookworm Book Club
Thank you guys for supporting me! You probably didn’t even realize it but you guys played a big part in the success I have had so far with my blog! I couldn’t have done it without you! Thank You!
Don’t feel like you have to participate (Mischenko I know you are going on a bit of a Hiatus) but if you do, please tag me so I can see your answers!