Hey all! I am going to be gone all weekend so I won’t be responding to comments for a few days. I will be back on Tuesday!
This time around, I was actually on top of things and got posts lined up!! Here is what you have to look forward to in the next couple days:
As I said above I will get caught up on comments and posts when I get back!!
- My Very 90s Romance (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Book Love (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Saga, Vol. 9 (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Amazon | Goodreads)
Disclaimer: All Amazon Links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of my links I will get a small commission! All the thoughts and opinions in this post are mine and in no way influenced by Amazon.
I only read 5 books and 2 were graphic novels. I also didn’t like 2 of the books I read. So not a great month reading wise. Also I have been listening to The Fates Divide for like 2 months now.
- Belle, my youngest puppy got spayed. She has made a full recovery
- I went to Vegas for a softball tournament. We did awful in the tournament but still had a lot of fun because it was Vegas!
- Halloween was awesome ❤ You can see my costume this year and previous years here:
Around the Blogosphere:
Here are some really cool posts I found this month! (I actually remembered to write them down!!!!)
- C.G Drews @ Paper Fury wrote an awesome post about how to treat a book blogger.
- Margaret @ Weird Zeal wrote how to write a Pride & Prejudice retelling. And we all know how much I love P&P!
- FNM collected the top 100 book tags in case you need more cool tags to do!
- 2nd – September Wrap up (Bookish)
- 3rd – Liebster Award #3 and #4 (Tag)
- 5th – Friday Face Off: Noir (Tag)
- 8th – Bullet Journal Try 2 – What I learned (Bookish)
- 9th – Top Ten Tuesday – Longest Books (Tag)
- 16th – I’m back from my accidental mini hiatus! (Bookish)
- 18th – The Fall Into Cash $250 Giveaway (Bookish)
- 19th – Friday Face Off: Horror (Tag)
- 19th – First Line and First Impression Friday (3) (Tag)
- 20th – A Tour of My Writing Space (Pics) (Tag)
- 24th – Get To Know Ya Book Tag (Tag)
- 26th – Friday Face Off: Halloween (Tag)
- 26th – First Line and First Impression Friday (4) (Tag)
- 29th – OwlCrate October 2018 Unboxing (Subscriptions)
- The Fates Divide (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N’rygoth (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Shift (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Pride (Amazon | Goodreads)
- The Rampart Guards (Amazon | Goodreads)
I probably won’t read all of these because I am awful at following a TBR but these are at the top of my list right now!
- I am going to Oregon with my family this weekend. We are renting a beach house and my dad and I are going to an Oregon game!
- Black Friday shopping