This month was a bit of a failure reading and posting wise. I have been super busy lately and just haven’t been feeling it. But I am starting to clear up and I finally broke my reading slump (knock on wood) so I am hoping December will be better!!
*Disclaimer: All Amazon Links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of my links I will get a small commission! All the thoughts and opinions in this post are mine and in no way influenced by Amazon.
Books I read:
- Worry Says What? (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Argyle Fox (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Porcupette Finds a Family (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Who Did That? A Whodunit for Children (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
- Pride (Review | Amazon | Goodreads)
That’s right. I only read 5 books and 4 of them were Children’s books.
- Started out the Month in Oregon for the Oregon Football game and we rented a house on the beach with my Grandma
- I voted
- Another Softball Tournament in Las Vegas! We tied for 9th out of 100 teams!!
Around the Blogosphere:
I failed and didn’t keep track of posts I wanted to highlight, even though I know there were tons of good ones. I will do better next month!!
- 1st – October Wrap Up (Bookish)
- 2nd – Friday Face Off: Bonfire Night (Tag)
- 3rd – Harry Potter Honoring the Dead Book Tag! (Tag)
- 4th – I heart #bookstagram (Tag)
- 5th – Trash My TBR (Help Me!) (Tag)
- 7th – The Bear and the Nightingale (Review)
- 9th – Friday Face Off: Spiders (Tag)
- 12th – Stan Lee (Personal)
- 13th – Pride by Ibi Zoboi (Review)
- 14th – What is NaNoWriMo? (Bookish)
- 16th – Friday Face Off: Scary (Tag)
- 19th – Mini Reviews (Part 5) Children’s Books (Review)
- 26th – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Movie Review)
- 27th – Pride and Prejudice – 1995 BBC Mini-Series (TV Review)
- The League of Governors (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Vengeful (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Amazon | Goodreads)
- Christmas Parties (3 so far)
- New Years Eve
Did you have a good November? What books did you read? Do you have any cool plans for December?