January 2019 OwlCrate Box
- Golden Compass wall tapestry designed by Holly Dunn Design
- A Darker Shade of Magic zipper pouch designed by Stella Bookish Art
- The Gilded Wolves luggage tag
- Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter) socks designed by Team Owlcrate and Michelle Gray
- The Gilded Wolves enamel pin designed by Alchemy and Ink
- Bracelet inspired by Shadow and Bone designed by Team Owlcrate
- Wooden letter opener inspired by The Hobbit designed by Juniper and Ivy Designs
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (with letter)
I think this is my favorite OwlCrate box!!! I love everything in it and its all so pretty and I have actually read most of the books that were featured!
I love both the wall tapestry and the the pouch! The Golden Compass was one of my favorite books growing up and they chose a great quote. Recently I fell in love with the A Darker Shade of Magic trilogy and I now love Victoria Schwab! I am a little surprised they put a pouch in both the Wicked King box and the January box, but I don’t mind because I love both of them.
The bracelet is super pretty and goes really well with the necklace from the Wicked King box. I just wish they weren’t gold! I am indifferent about the luggage tag. Its cool but I already have tags on my main pieces of luggage. The socks are fricken amazing and I can’t wait to wear them!
I am so glad OwlCrate decided to go to Enamel Pins! Soooooo much better than the buttons they had before. The letter opener is my favorite item from the box! Its so different and actually useful and still super nerdy and awesome ❤
The Gilded Wolves sounds really good, I just need to find the time to read it! I really like that the letter looks like it is burnt! Its a nice touch 🙂
Like I said above, I think this is my favorite box so far!! I love it! And next month’s box sounds amazing too! I am soooooo excited!