I love the Sunshine Blogger award!! No matter how many times I am nominated I am always super excited to get it because the questions are always different 🙂 Thank you Leslie @ Books are the New Black! You are a ray of sunshine and I love your blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules.
1) Favorite band or artist?
Ummmm … I don’t really have one? I never pay attention to artist or band names.
2) Best read of 2019, so far?
The Princess and The Fangirl
3) Most anticipated read this year?
The Princess and The Fangirl and it lived up to its expectations!
4) Have you met any authors? If so, who?
I got to meet Christopher Paolini, Naomi Novik, and by Tricia Levenseller at Denver Comic Con last year!
5) Favorite tv show or movie?
6) Do your family and friends know about your blog?
Previously only my Grandma and my friend Phil knew about it, but recently I have told my parents, my sister, my brother, and my aunt! They were really supportive and thought it was really cool!
7) Do you prefer hardbacks/paperbacks or ebooks?
Paperbacks, but I regularly read all three!
8) Your most recent book haul
The Princess and The Fangirl and Good Omens are technically my most recent buys, but I got The Umbrella Academy Vol 1 & 2, Hunted, and Sherwood around the same time! (And I have bookstagram pics of the latter 4 books!)
9) How do you organize your bookshelves?
I have 6 Shelves:
- Series and popular books
- Mass market paperback and random hardcovers
- Books by Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice Spin Offs
- Graphic Novels and Comic Books
- Middle Age books and Coloring books
10) Who is one of your favorite bloggers? I’d love to follow
11) Favorite season?
Fall! It has the best softball weather and the trees are pretty colors!!
- Do you read reviews when deciding what book to read next?
- Do you have music or a TV show or a movie playing as you write this? If so what song or show or movie is on? (I am watching Queer Eye right now!)
- What is the best book you have read so far this year?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you fold your laundry right after you finish washing it or does it sit in a pile or basket forever?
- Your most recent book haul?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What is your favorite book-to-screen adaptation?
- How far away do you currently live from your hometown?
- What do you get every time you go grocery shopping? Any guilty pleasures?
- What is your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
As always, don’t feel obligated to participate! If you do, let me know so I can check out your answers!