The Dark Side
April 2019 OwlCrate Box
- Six of Crows socks from Out of Print
- Grishaverse inspired scarf by Bookmark’d Tattoos
- Pin Banner designed by Michelle Gray
- Throne of Glass notebook by Stella Bookish Art
- Vicious inspired phone holder by Hey Atlas Creative
- Excerpt of Finale by Stephanie Garber
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
- Wicked Saints fabric book map
- Wicked Saints enamel pin by Hey Atlas Creative
I wasn’t expecting to like this box as much as I did, but I love the items!
I haven’t read either the the Grishaverse books or Six of Crows but I love both these items! The purple scarf is a beautiful color and the design is fun! I also love the socks. The red and the black work great together!
I haven’t read any of the Caraval books so I won’t read the excerpt of Finale. I don’t love the design of the pin this month, but I’m still glad its enamel! I love the quote and the Vicious inspired pop socket thing, but I already have a nice one on my phone, so I don’t know what I will do with this one.
My favorite item is the pin banner!!! It is a simple design, but the material is heavy duty and the black really makes the pins pop!
Wicked Saints sounds amazing and this edition is beautiful! I like the red so much better that the original cover!
Usually I like items best if I have read the book associated with them, but I have only read one of the six books featured (I’ve read Vicious, but not Six of Crows, Grishaverse, Throne of Glass, Caraval, or Wicked Saints) and I still love everything in this box! The pin banner is my favorite! I’ve been wanting one for a while.
Next Month’s theme is “Epic Adventures”
This theme sounds Epic! (haha see what I did there?) I can’t wait for it and I’m hoping it has some LOTR stuff. (It is featured on the card after all!)