Last weekend was Denver Pop Culture Con (formerly known as Denver Comic Con)! This is my 8th year attending (I have been every year since the inaugural con in 2012!)
DPCC is a ton of fun! I love seeing everyone in cosplay and visiting all the booths! I didn’t do a ton of panels this year (I only did one) but in general, those are really cool too.
This year I got lots of books signed! I brought some from home, bought some there, and even got some free!
- Books I brought from home:
- Odd & True by Cat Winters
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- CatStronauts by Drew Brockington
- Books I bought there:
- Split the Party by Drew Hayes
- Emma Graphic Novel by Nancy Butler and Janet Lee
- The Omega Objection by Gail Carriger (got for a friend)
- City of Veils by S. Usher Evans
- Books I got for free:
- Steel Crow Saga by Paul Krueger
- Sentenced to Die. Impossible to Kill*
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb (not signed)
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown (not signed)
* This one doesn’t have the author’s name on the cover and I don’t have the book with me, just a picture of it, and google won’t tell me who it is by?!?!
Janet Lee, Drew Hayes, Gail Carriger, Cat Winters, Drew Brockington, Tricia Levenseller
I got a lot more than just books!
One of my favorite things of DPCC is all the awesome cosplay!!!
There were tons of super awesome GOT ones:
My favorite was Brienne of Tarth, but the Red Woman was Phil’s favorite.
Besides GOT there was lots of other awesome cosplays too:
The first day I took my brother and his three friends. The second day I met up with some of my friends! The one panel I went to was with Jewel Staite and Summer Glau (Kaylee and River from Firefly)
Those are all my pictures! (I know there are a LOT) I had a blast and I can’t wait for next year!!