Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia @ Lost in a Story. My goal is to review 12 books every Sunday until I make it through my TBR.
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date Added.
- Take the first 5 to 10 books (I’ve settled on 8).
- Read the synopses of the book
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
I’m trying a new format this week. (And I added the rules and stuff which I probably should have been putting on all my TBR Posts) Let me know what you think of the new format!!
Starting Count: 209
- Attachments – Keep – This book sounds right up my alley and I loved Fangirl so I still want to read this one!
- Carry On – Keep – Honestly this is one I feel like I should read more than one I actually want to read, but I loved Fangirl so I am leaving it on.
- Mr. Darcy’s Daughters – Keep – This sound like an awesome idea for a P&P continuation.
- Cinderella Boy – Remove – Sounds very teenage angst-y
- Girls of Paper and Fire – Remove – I added this because I got a copy in my Owl Crate box. I know a lot of people like this but I’m kind of tired of rebellion YA novels and just don’t want to read this one anymore.
- Taken by Surprise – Remove – I have no idea why I added this one?
- Menagerie – Remove – I don’t remember adding this one either?
- The Gorgon Bride – Keep – This sounds fun and DnD esque
- The Grey Bastards – Keep – This still sounds good and I have heard good things about it!
- Sin – Remove – I never read romance novels from my TBR, they are too much of mood read / random finds for me
- Songs of Love and War – Remove – I have no idea why this is on my TBR, this isn’t usually the kind of book I read?
- Obsidian – Keep – I really really hate this cover, but it sounds good and I have heard a lot of good things about it.
Started with: 209
Ended with: 203