Fear The Night
September 2019 OwlCrate Box
- Fingerless gloves by Team OwlCrate
- Caramel corn flavored coffee from Bones Coffee Company
- Frankenstein trinket dish designed by Stella Bookish Art
- Exclusive paperback edition of The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. (Cover originally designed as part of the Penguin Horror Collection)
- Something Wicked This Way Comes art print by Anne Lambelet
- Exclusive Signed edition of The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Enamel Pin by Lapels and Sells (with glow in the dark flowers)
- Owlcrate exclusive free preview of The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh
I am super late posting this! I didn’t actually like this box so I wasn’t motivated to take pictures. As soon as I saw the theme card from August’s box I knew I wouldn’t like this box. I should have skipped this one but I have major FOMO (fear of missing out) and couldn’t bring myself to do it. In hindsight I definitely should have skipped it.
I don’t like horror books so I wont be reading either of these. Also I’m not really a fan of either of these covers and I like the original black cover of The Bone Houses better.
I don’t like coffee but my coworker is super excited to try it.
I’ve been needing a small dish to hold my tea infusers when I pull them out, so I will actually use this, but I don’t love the quote.
I love fingerless gloves and wouldn’t even mind the skull and crossbones, but I have two pairs of solid colored fingerless gloves that I got from other boxes that I like better. I have a brown pair from the September 2017 Lit-Cube box and a black pair from the September 2019 OwlCrate Box (fun fact: this is now three September boxes in a row that contained fingerless gloves … will 2020 September’s box have a pair too?)
I don’t like previews because I don’t like not being able to read the full book.
I do like this art print and it will become a part of my Halloween Decorations.
And speaking of Halloween Decorations, I haven’t been in the mood to full on decorate, so this is all I’ve done:
These are the Halloween decorations I have acquired this year. I didn’t dig out any of my other stuff.
Overall, I didn’t like this box, but I knew I wouldn’t and its my own fault for not skipping it. Next month’s box sounds awesome tho!
Dawn of a New World