Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia @ Lost in a Story. My goal is to review 12 books every Sunday until I make it through my TBR.
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date Added.
- Take the first 5 to 10 books (I’ve settled on 8).
- Read the synopses of the book
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Starting Count: 192
- Gone Viking – Keep – I love this title
- Seafire – Keep – Woman Pirates!
- Dealing with Dragons – Keep – Headstrong Tomboy Princess and Dragons!
- Cinder – Keep – I own this entire series so I should read it
- Pirates! – Keep – Pirates!
- The Secret, Book & Scone Society – Remove – As much as I love the title, I am not a big fan of mysteries
- Dark Water – Remove – I have way too many The Little Mermaid retellings on my TBR
- A Shadow Bright and Burning – Keep – This sounds really good and I love the cover.
- Undercover Princess – Remove – I’m not a big fan of swapping identity stories or reading middle grade books
- Courting Darkness – Keep – I’m ashamed I haven’t read this yet
- Dr. Strange Beard – Remove – This is the 5th book in the series, so as much as I love the title I have to remove it … though I did add the 1st book to my TBR because it sounds just as awesome!
- An Easy Death – Keep – I liked the Sookie Stackhouse books and want to try her new series.
Started with: 192
Ended with: 189
(Yes I did my math right! I removed 4 but I also added 1 …)