- Star Lights
- Decorative Spoons
- Coasters designed by KDP Letters
- Ceramic Trinket Dish designed by Literary Lifestyle Comany
- Tapestry designed by Stella Bookish Art
- Enamel Mug designed by Holly Dunn
- Art Prints by Melanie Bourgeois
- Serving Tray by Holly Dunn
- Enamel Pin designed by Alchemy and Ink
- Pre-order pin from Little, Brown
- Signed edition of The Queen of Nothing with Author letter
I had been using the trinket dish from the September box at work when I make tea, but I like this one so much better, so I will be replacing it. I will also use the spoons and coasters at work!
I like the mug because I like mugs, but I don’t really like the serving tray or tapestry. The tapestry is beautiful, but I don’t have any use for tapestries, and I don’t love the design on the serving tray.
I love both these art prints!!! I like picture of the solo Jude one a ton, and the one of Jude and Cardan is super shiny and holographic!
The lights are awesome!!! And they each have little clips on them so you can hang things under them! And the bag they came in is super pretty. I think its really cool that this came with a spotify playlist, though I don’t have spotify so I can’t listen to it.
And the book! I still need to write my review but it was awesome!!!