OwlCrate April 2020 Unboxing
Full Moon Magic
- Canvas Pouch featuring a quote from Oscar Wilde designed by @paperbackbones
- Bamboo moon phase banner designed by @paperbackbones
- Shatter Me inspired tote bag created by Unlucky Design
- Notebook featuring a quote from Oscar Wilde designed by Kim Becker Design
- Winterwood inspired crescent moon bracelet
- Remus Lupin jigsaw puzzle with art by @atalienart
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- Bone Crier’s Moon enamel pin by White Wide Woods
I love the moon theme this month! I already have the moon phase banner hanging up and I will use the notebook to keep track of work things! (I have been working from home and I left my notebook in the office so I have been using a ton of sticky notes)
I like the design of the tote a lot, but I have too many tote bags. The bracelet is pretty but I don’t wear a ton of jewelry, but it is perfect for my grandma, so I am going to give it to her!
My favorite item in this box is the Moony puzzle!! (It might be my favorite item from any box!!! (Other than the HP mugs)) I have already completed and glued it, now I just need to frame it! Its kind of a weird size so I had to order a frame online, but I can’t wait to get it hung up!!!!
I love the Special Edition OwlCrate cover! It is so much better than the original (and I like the original too!) I’m not a huge fan of the color they chose for the sprayed edges, its kind of a pukey gold/green color, but I can enjoy the cover without looking at the edges. The pin is awesome! I love that it could be the owl from Bone Crier’s Moon or it could be Hedwig!
Overall I really loved this box!! The moon theme was awesome and the puzzle is perfect!
Next Month’s Theme is Rebels with a Cause which sounds awesome! I hope we get some Star Wars stuff, tho I doubt we will.