Hi all! I can’t believe we are a quarter of the way through 2020 already! Its been crazy, but I think Louis sums it up pretty well:
I wrote earlier this year about cutting back, and as part of that I decided to do a quarterly update instead of a monthly update.
- Death Takes a Holiday at Pemberley 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- The Princess Diarist 🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- The Last Wish 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Sword of Destiny 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Blood of Elves 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Where the Crawdads Sing 🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance 🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- The Time of Contempt 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Being Mrs Darcy 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Attachments 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
Ten books isn’t great for three months, but I am okay with it. Like I mentioned before I am cutting back on reading and blogging, and I am enjoying both more now, so its worth it!
Also here is my books read tracker for 2020 and I am super proud of it:
I’ve actually already finished Elizabeth: Obstinate, Headstrong Girl but I finished it yesterday so it will go in the next quarter’s wrap up!
- What If I had Participated in the 2019 PopSugar Challenge?
- Cutting Back
- OwlCrate December 2019 Unboxing
- I Dare You Book Tag!
- OwlCrate January 2020 Unboxing
- OwlCrate February 2020 Unboxing
I can’t believe I have only written 6 non-review posts in the last three months! And half of those were OwlCrate Unboxing posts! Oh well, it is what it is.
- My dogs Belle and Temperance got into a fight on December 31st, and Temperance needed a staple in her ear.
- My sister and I hosted a roaring 20s themed New Years party and it was a blast!
- I sprained my ankle on January 4th and it is still bugging me.
- My dad and I drove Belle out to Oregon to live with my Uncle (She is doing great there!)
- I started dating a guy named Aaron!!
- I went Axe Throwing!
- I cut 10 inches off my hair
- I went on a triple date with my sister, my brother, and their dates.
- My brother and I bought a giant Lego set off of Facebook. Its over 50 different sets mixed together.
- My work decided to have us all work from home a couple days before the country started shutting down for quarantine.
- All my sports (I was playing 5 nights a week) got cancelled due to the Corona virus
Overall these months have has some major ups and major downs but overall its been a really good year so far! The whole world being on lockdown has been super weird, but I have been able to stay in close contact with my family, and we are all safe and healthy. I’m also super lucky because I can work from home and am considered an essential employee.
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and having a good 2020 so far!